Wednesday, November 26, 2003

For This We Give Thanks..

I stole this idea fromStatia, as I usually steal most of the good ideas for things I write about from other people, having no identifiable imagination of my own. She stole it from someone else, and the idea is, basically, that we all know we're thankful for the regular stuff everyone is thankful for, health, happiness, family, having a job, etc., but what about the little everyday things that make our lives better and bring us joy. What are the things that brighten your day, and make your life a more bearable on a day to day basis? Here's my list of things that I am thankful for:

My cable modem, my puppies, my kitties, the internet, being able to work from home, Reese's peanut butter cups, Snickers, debit cards, Ebay, Walmart Super Centers, Amazon.com, CompUSA, Target, places that are open 24 hours a day, tech support, my cell phone, Paint Shop Pro, great movies, chick flicks, DVDs and VHS, Sex and The City, The WB, a new refrigerator where the ice maker actually works, sweat pants, steak and eggs, fluffy slippers, oral sex, free stuff on the internet, Kazaa, my CD burner, kareoke, steak on a grill, corn on the cob, fresh picked tomatoes, digital cameras, strawberry ritas, blooming onions, the ocean, black cherry Kool-Aid, Vanilla Pepsi, Coke, my new shoes, fried cheese, Philly Cheesesteak Pizza, craft stores, ice cubes, snooze buttons, sweet tea, video games, Pogo.com, online bingo, Captain Crunch with Crunch Berries, MTV, microwave ovens, Dunkin Donuts, Ghiradelli(sp?) fudge brownie mix, inground pools, blogging, Eggo blueberry waffles, Barnes & Noble, Columbia House Music Club, my 100 disc CD changer, cheap long distance service, rootbeer popsicles, Ben & Jerry, chocolate chip cookie dough, rock & roll, cartoons, four slice toasters, thrift stores, flea markets, grilled cheese sandwiches, loaded baked potatos, Cool Ranch Doritos, M&Ms, Ramen noodles, great friends, online banking, laptop computers, Christmas, holidays in general, thunder storms, central heat and air, Google, garlic, great smelling candles, perfume that makes me smell pretty, freshly showered men, freshly showered hot men, with great butts, kissing, cuddling..and great friends and family who love me and are loved in return.

What are YOU thankful for?

No comments: