Friday, November 07, 2003

Friday Five

1. What food do you like that most people hate?
Probably things like broccoli, lima beans, asparagus.

2. What food do you hate that most people love?
I think my hates are pretty common actually, except for maybe hot dogs, but I also hate sushi, liver, gizzards, grits, or any Cream of Wheat-y type substance, all of that nasty crap.

3. What famous person, whom many people may find attractive, is most unappealing to you?
Hmm.. this is a tough one. I would say mostly people like Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson.. oh....Kevin Bacon ewww... It's not that I think they are unattractive. I look at them and say, thats a good looking man. They have attractive features and are nice to look at, but they don't appeal to me personally as my type. I'm more into Keanu Reeves or George Clooney, or Chris O'Donnell

4. What famous person, whom many people may find unappealing, do you find
attractive?
I don't really know who people think is unattractive, but I would say Kevin Spacey maybe, Jim Belushi, I know there's more.

5. What popular trend baffles you?
Where to start...where to start.. tongue piercing why?? Starbucks.. I know people are addicted, but not being a coffee drinker (yuck) I can't understand why people are willing to pay 3.00 for a cup of coffee...visible thongs over low rise jeans.. most people try to hide their panty lines.


whew.. made it through. Had to think on this one. I hate when that happens.

No comments: