Monday, November 10, 2003

Good Morning One and All

Alrighty then! It's 9:00 a.m. and I'm still awake. I have massive amounts of laundry to do and I have to go grocery shopping tonight.. blech! I really need to get some sleep, but I'm not particularly tired. This is not good. I'm thinkin I may get a new bed this week and I can't wait, cuz I just really, really am sick of this one, so I'm really excited about that. J made my morning already bitching at me at 6:00 a.m. because he finally saw the graphic I made for the top of the blog ..yeah, that one up there.. and he saw that it had the picture of me in it that looks like I'm nekkid. It's not like you can see anything..woohooo.. I got some shoulders uncovered. Are ya all gettin hot yet?? I don't know why this picture pisses him off so much, but he gets jealous by the fact that it exists. Probably because he didn't take it, and that means whoever did saw me nekkid ..gasp.. big fat hairy deal! Of course, I was a virgin when I met him..umm..yeah. I told him shut up cuz I got a digital camera again now, and I'll whip them puppies out and take a full frontal and paste it all over my website. I would too, except why punish the rest of the population because he's a dork. Luckily, he only saw the picture in my PSP files, he doesn't know of the existence of this blog. I don't want him to know. Not because there's any deep, dark secrets being spilled here. I don't say anything here that I don't tell him to his face, or that he doesn't already know. I guess I want it secret, so when I want to rant and if I do decide to talk about anything personal, I know it's safe to do it here, without having to listen to any crap because I'm telling his personal business. Oh well, I'm going to throw in some laundry, and make myself lay down and sleep for a few hours. I'm a busy, busy girl today!

No comments: