Monday, November 17, 2003

Hey Baby! What's Your Sign?

Taurus
You should be dating a Taurus.
20 April - 20 May
This gentle creature is dependable, artistic, and
very calm and patient. Though Taurus has the
tendency to be self-indulgent, stubborn or
materialistic, this bull naturally enjoys a
roll in the hay!


What Zodiac Sign Are You Attracted To?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hmm.. dont know about this one. I've never dated a Taurus, I don't think. I've been with quite a few Scorpios and Libras, and J's a Capricorn.. but we drive each other crazy, we live in opposite universes, but somehow manage to stay together.. so far. I'm a Leo, and I think I need to find myself a nice Sagittarius, but if there are any hot Taureses out there, who don't mind fat chicks, maybe we can talk! : O)

No comments: