Thursday, November 27, 2003

I Can't Believe I Ate The Whole Thing....

OMG I ate so much my stomach still hurts. Our thanksgiving dinner was good, good, good, and a good time was had by all. I ate enough turkey, stuffing, and other miscellaneous goodies I'm surprised I didn't explode. And I had pie! After dinner I colored with my niece for a bit, and awed everyone with my unbelievable artistic talent, and I've posted the masterpieces below for you, so you won't miss out on it either. Then we broke out the cash and had played some highly exciting games of Tripoly. I haven't played it in years, so I had to relearn how to play, and I wasn't the big winner, though I ended up with more money than I started with.






I took some pictures, and I may post them later when I get them uploaded, but I don't have the energy to do it right now.

Now that I can't move, and I can't button my pants, I'm going to watch the Matrix Reloaded and then get some work done, because I don't have tonight off, unfortunately.

No comments: