Sunday, November 23, 2003

I'm In Shock!

I'm sitting here playing online, and I hear noises coming from the general area of kitchen. I'm afraid to go in there, because I fear that if I do J will ask me to cook for him, since that's probably what he's doing in there, trying to forage something to eat before the poor boy starves to death. The curiousity finally got the better of me, and I went in there anyway. I figured, I'm not doing anything else, the least I can do is maybe fix him something to eat. I go in there.. and he cleaned the kitchen for me! He did the dishes, wiped down all the counters, put the dishes away, swept the flloor (though he just left the dirt in a pile in the corner..grrr) He doesnt know how to work a dustpan. He cleaned off the table, and took out the trash, and even (gasp) put a new bag in the trash bin. The only thing he didnt do, is wipe down the appliances, except for the stove, he did clean off the stove, and he didn't wash the floor. But I didn't have to ask him or nuthin.. isn't that sweet! And after all the shit I talk about him here, he goes and does something like that for me. Although, I shouldnt say "for me", because he lives here and should do it anyway, it's not like it's my job or anything, but come on..we all know it ends up being my job by virtue of my sex. So now I feel all happy and grateful, cuz it's one less thing I have to do when I do actually pry my ass from this chair. He just may get lucky tonight!

No comments: