Saturday, November 01, 2003

Marginally Spooky Movie Marathon

I'm scanning my shelves trying to find a suitable Halloween-y movie to watch, and I don't really have much. This is sad. I don't like a whole lot of scary movies, but once in a while I like to watch one, like on Halloween. I have no Halloween, Friday the 13th, Nightmare on Elm Street, Exorcist, Carrie, Scream, I know What You Did Last Summer.. nothing. I knew I shoulda went to Blockbuster, but by the time I thought to go, I figured most anything scary woulda been gone already. The closest I have to anything remotely scary or supernatural, or at all suitable are these: Stir of Echoes, The Sixth Sense, Wolf, Practical Magic, The Lost Boys, Witches of Eastwick, Audrey Rose, and Beetlejuice. 200+ movies, and that's it. Not really scary are they? Oh well, I guess I'll have a marginally spooky movie marathon and watch the lot of em. I'll be up all night anyway, cuz its the last night of the pay period.. joy oh joy.. well I'm off to start my big scarefest.

No comments: