Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Shit! Shit! Shit!

I broke my dang headphones today! As a medical transcriptionist, I need my headphones for work, and I had a good pair that were fairly expensive. They had great sound quality, and I done broke the bitches. They were on the floor, and I pulled on the wire, not knowing they were caught around the bottom of my chair, and when I tugged, one of the ear pieces popped off and went flying across the room. Now they don't work no mo'. This sucks big time! Now I'm using a pair of walkman headphones that aren't stereo, so I only get sound in one ear, and they're kinda scratchy. It'll take a week probably to get the new pair I ordered, and in the meantime I'm having to make due with the POS pair that I have. Grrrrrrrrr I'm not at all happy about this little development.

No comments: