Sunday, November 16, 2003

Stuff I Found..

Anyone feel like coming over today to clean my room? anybody.. anybody..Bueller? There is crap wedged down on the side of my bed that Lord knows how it got there. There's a dang glass Christmas platter there..how the fuck did that get there!? There's toys and a couple books and enough dog hair to build another dog, and the rest of the room aint much better. Clothes, dog hair in bunches, books, CDs, videos, and just general bits and pieces of junk everywhere. It's absolutely disgusting! Iwould take a picture of it and show you, but I wouldn't subject anyone to it. I found the remote to a stereo I havent owned in four years behind the clothes hamper. I have no idea how or why it would be there. Today, I get to clean this mess, and I'm going through everything and throwing everything away. Or maybe I'll put it all in a big box and put it up on Ebay as a junk lot. LOL Minus the dog hair, of course. I dont know, but either way it's getting the phuque outta Dodge, and my room will be clean by the end of the day, even if it kills me. Why today you ask? Because I GOT MY BED yeah!!!!!! I know yer not excited, but humor me, will ya. I decided on a twin instead of a full or queen, because its really all I need, and it will discourage the dogs from sleeping with me. I will now have a couple acres of free space in my room. Ok, maybe not that much.. but a-freakin-lot. My new mattress is probably less than 1/3 the size of the one I have now. So, I'm excited, even if you guys don't really give a rats ass. Fake it, I won't be able to tell.

No comments: