Saturday, November 15, 2003

The Truth About Cats and Dogs

Movie Quote
Abby:
God, I cant believe it. I cant believe I let her do this to me! I know exactly what she was doing. Do have a tissue?
Noelle: I think she might have put one in the bag, with your gift with purchase.
Abby: Oh God..Men dont go around buying all of this expensive crap, hoping that women will want them. If I was a guy, I think women would be like lining up to go out with me. I'm smart, I have a good sense of humor, I make a great living.
Noelle: I'd fuck you.
Abby: Thank you, Honey, I know you would.

I'm watching the movie, The Truth About Cats and Dogs, I'm sure you've seen it. It's one of the DVDs I bought tonight. It was in the 5.88 bin at Wally World. I used to have it in VHS, but it got eaten, so I decided to go ahead and buy it again. Maybe it's just me, but I think Janeane Garofalo is way more attractive than Uma Thurman. She's not prettier than her, and I do think Uma's pretty in an odd way, but she's just more attractive. There's something more appealing about her, at least I think so. She plays all of these self-effacing, dowdy, nerd-girl roles. I guess thats just what ya have to do in Hollywood if yer not Uma Thurman.

No comments: