Thursday, November 06, 2003

The Wonders of Wally World after dark

Ahhh. the joys of Wally World in the middle of the night. We had to go there, it's the closest store to our house that's open 24 hours, and we needed to pick up a few things, so off we went. It was pretty quiet, actually, not many people in the store, though we still had to park out in BFE because everyone who was there was parked on the same side of the parking lot, near the only doors that were open. We weren't in there long, but when we went to the register there was this freak on crack at the register. He was trying to use his food stamp EBT card to buy some stuff and it wouldn't work, for some reason. He just stood there, putting the pin number in again and again saying "I know dis is da right pin numbah, I just used it at da Winn Dixie" "Yo, this thing is trippin me out". He was a very tall, very skinny, shaved-headed, tattood white boy, but I don't think he knew he was white. He also had absolutely no ass. I mean none! I don't know what the heck he sits on. It was sad. Someone should have an ass telethon for the poor boy. He ran outside to get his brother, he came back in, he tried the number again, and he managed to hold up the line for a good 15 minutes, before he finally left without his stuff, saying he would be back to get it. Sheeesh.. get - off - the - crack!

We finally got back home, at about 2:00 a.m., and J started asking me where dinner was. I said, I don't know, where'd ya leave it? He must be on crack, too. He came home from school and went to bed, so I didn't cook earlier. Now that he's up, he thinks I'm making dinner at 2:00 in the morning...he's a funny, funny man. I told him to eat some cereal, its quicker. He was hungry enough that he went for it, but he wasn't very happy. I don't care though, cuz I got things to do. Now, I'm going back to work, before I decide to say screw it and go lay down.

No comments: