Thursday, December 04, 2003

Well Fuck You Too

The word fuck, formally known here in this blog most often as phuque or some other such thing, and only occasionally as the actual word fuck in all it's natural state, in an effort to be polite and uphold community decency standards, can now, apparently, be uttered whenever I damn well please, as long as it's not in the context of a sex act. So, as long as I don't say something like "Hey I got f**ked last night!", I can say things like "Hey, that's fucking great!", and not be in any danger of FCC sanctions. I found this little tidbit of information at One Million Moms that the FCC has ruled that it is now okay for the F-word to be uttered on TV or the radio whenever we fucking feel like it, "as long as it is used as an adjective or expletive to emphasize an exclamation, such as an insult. The FCC said it cannot be used in sexual situations" Now, don't you feel fucking great about that. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Okay..it's not so classy..maybe I'll stick with phuque for the most part..but just so I know I can say fuck if I wanna.. and now maybe when the edit movies for TV, they won't have to cut out all the good stuff because someone said a naughty word...and thats a good thing.

No comments: