Friday, December 05, 2003

Yippee! I've joined the Tivo-lution.



I just won aTivo on Ebay, and J already zipped the Paypal payment to the seller, so I will soon be the proud owner of my very own Tivo..wheeeeeeeeeee. I'm so excited, I can't stand it. It would have been a lot more exciting if I didn't have to search for, pick out, and bid on it all myself. It is my Christmas present after all. But J is clueless about what to look for, and he has no patience for bidding and getting outbid, and hunting for more to bid on, until you find one you want for a price you're willing to pay. He's all about.. "me see pretty new toy..me want pretty new toy... me looove pretty new toy.. me get pretty new toy NOW! ..grunt.. I'm all about, "I want what I want when I want it, but I'm too cheap to pay more than X-amount of dollars..so I can wait until I get what I want, the way I want it, for what I want to pay". So, he told me to go find what I wanted, and he would pay for it. Yeah!!! Now I can't wait for it to get here. I only got a 40 hour one, because he's a computer guy and he can upgrade it to whatever many hours I want, if 40 isn't enough. Now, I gotta think about what to get him. I asked him for some ideas tonight of what he might want, and I told him a few of the ideas I was thinking of..the DVD burner for his computer, a new shaver, a really nice printer.. but he wasn't very helpful. The only thing he suggested was some memory, so I'll have to think about it and see. But I know what I'm getting..::doin the happy, I got Tivo Dance"

No comments: