I stole this from Scott
The things I'm guilty of are in bold:
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE"
2. You watched the Pound Puppies (I didn't watch, but I had 3)
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Belair"
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own
6. You owned those lil Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom
8. Two words: MC Hammer For shame I still have the CD somewhere.
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock"
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales"
12. When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen (I did on video right after though!)
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school (No clue what that's about)
16. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side
17. You played the game "MASH" (Mansion, Apartment, Shelter, House)
18. You wore Jordache jean jacket and you were proud of it
19. LA Gear Stupid, overpriced shoes
20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten
21. You remember reading "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" and all the Ramona books
22. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF"
23. You wanted to be a Goonie
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off
26. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf
27. You took Lunch Pails to school
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets
29. You still get the urge to! say "NOT" after every sentence
30. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts Dude! Coolest shirts EVER! I want one now.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band
32. You thought Sheera and He-Man should hook up
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets (and they never did : O) )
34. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?" (I said that to J just yesterday! LOL)
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up"
37. You remember going to the skating rink before there were in-line skates
38. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide (does a skinned knee count?)
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds
41. You've gone through this nodding your head in agreement
42. You remember Popples (I still have one)
43. "Don't worry, be happy"
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks
45. You wore socks scrunched down
46. "Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK"
47. You remember boom boxes vs cd players
48. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies and being terrified
49. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!!"
50. You remember watching Rainbow Bright and My Little Pony Tales"
51. You thought Doogie Howser was hot (well, cute anyway)
52. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac
53. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool
54. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell", the ORIGINAL class
55. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THRU THE HEART
56. You just sang those words to yourself
57. You remember watching Magic vs Bird
58. You cut your t-shirts in half and wore it with your homemade Levi shorts(the shorter the better)
59. You remember when mullets were cool!
60. You had a mullet
61. You still sing "We are the World" Not willingly! It is in my head now!!!
62. You "pegged" your pants
63. You just knew Kevin Arnold and Winnie Cooper would end up together
64. You know who Kevin Arnold and Winnie Cooper are
65. You know what Dan vs Dave means
66. One word, Atari
67. "Rock On!"