Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I want a Sugar Daddy

I really, really want a Sugar Daddy. No, not the kind of the rich, old, male variety..although that might not be bad either. I want the caramel-ly, chocolately, sugary brown kind that comes on a stick. I have a craving for a Sugar Daddy candy milk caramel pop. I haven't had one in years, and I don't know what made me think of them, but suddenly I got this craving for one, and I don't know if there's anywhere around here that sells them. I guess I could settle for Sugar Babies or something like that, but it's nowhere near the same. They are no match for the caramel-y, sugary goodness of the Sugar Daddy pop. I know there are places online that you can order old-fashioned and retro candy, as well as the current kind, and I could look them up and order me some, but chances are, by the time they got here, I'd be over the craving. I hate when that happens.

No comments: