Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Just Stuff...

I had big plans for an in depth, interesting report on some spectacular subject today. I sat down to write, opened up my blog editor thingy, and started to write and.. I got nuthin! I can't think of anything scintillating or exciting to regale you with today. There are plenty of topics I could go into, but I'm all floopy for some reason, and just can't concentrate on anything long enough to really do anything. Probably because I only had 3 hours of sleep last night, I have a ton of work downloaded waiting on me to do it, so if I'm blogging I won't get it done, and I know I need to get it done because I have to try to get to Wally World tonight to get some dog food and stuff. I also can't decide what to make for dinner. I'm very hungry, but too freakin' lazy and ambivalent about food at the moment to go make something. I'm thinking maybe I'll order pizza, but that's really not a good diet food. Although, if I just eat the toppings I may be okay. Guess it depends on which diet Im following today. On Atkins I can eat a good portion of toppings and be fine. On Weight Watchers, I can have one whole piece, maybe two if they're small. Hmmmm. I suppose I need to pick one and stick with it eventually. I put on a pair of shorts that were tight on my a few weeks ago today and they were pretty loose, so whatever I'm doing, it seems to be working at least somewhat. I got a million things flitting through my head. So, I'm gonna go off and get my work done right now, and hope that I come up with something exciting for y'all later on tonight. Ya never know..it could happen!

No comments: