Thursday, February 12, 2004

My New Bitch

Jen has been coming just about every day for two weeks now for her daily lessons. Every day, J leaves for work about 7:30 and at 8:30 Jen pulls up in her SUV and comes in the door. Today, when she got here, I was out letting the dogs into the house, and we noticed the guy across the street sitting on his porch watching us as we said hello and went inside. She said that he's out there pretty much every day when she pulls up, and he watches her as she walks into the house. We could just imagine what he must be thinking is going on over here every day, when she comes just about every day, always after he leaves, and only when he is gone. We contemplated going out and staging a little sunthin for him, to give the guy a thrill, but my neighbors around here are of the friendly variety that actually talk to each other. Next thing I know, I'd be the neighborhood closet lesbian gettin' a little something on the side after my man leaves every day. Not that I care, and it just might be worth it for a laugh, but I haven't been here long enough to start messing with my neighbors yet. But I ain't promising anything for the future. Sometimes ya just gotta shake things up a bit.

No comments: