Thursday, February 26, 2004

Wanna know what feels really freaky?? ..no, get your mind outta the gutter! It has nothing to do with candle wax or feather dusters... I'm sitting at my desk today working :::cough::: and I had no socks on, cuz I have to take my socks off when it rains to go outside and bring the dogs in and out.. either that or put on shoes, which I have to first find, and I'm too lazy for all that, so I usually just remove the socks. (shut up! I am not a freak..) So, anyway.. as I'm working diligently, I kinda nodded off in my chair.. cuz I do that sometimes when I've only had 3 hours of sleep..and I was startled awake quite abruptly by the feel of something warm and wet on my cold toes. Elmo was asleep under my desk, and decided to lick my toes.. for no particular reason. Freaked me out! I'm almost recovered from my heart attack now, and I can get back to work.

No comments: