Saturday, March 13, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's really hectic around here this weekend, with everyone getting here yesterday and trying to work, and we've just been doing a lot of running around in general. Right now, I figured I'd jump in here and just post a little something, while J is busy outside. I don't have time to go into details of last night, but I'll just say it was so nice to see all my family again. There was some major kareoke and a rousing game of Trivial Pursuit..and much alcohol consumption. Tonight is the big official birthday bash, and it should be lots of fun. Right at this moment, J and John are putting together a porch swing I bought today. It's one of those glider types, long, kinda sofa-like, with a canopy top. I'm gonna be able to sit out there and enjoy my deck in comfort from now on. I'm supposed to be in the shower but, as you can see, I'm not yet, and I'm sure he'll be in here in a minute whining that I'm not ready yet. We're heading to the flea market to meet my brother Brian, and then heading to Diane's for the night for the big birthday party. Of course, if I hadn't been running my mouth all day I would be ready by now. Everyone knows I have my cell phone back on now, so it keeps ringing, and then my baby brother Drew stopped to visit me for an hour or so.. now I'm running waaay behind schedule. So, I suppose I should stop rambling and get something accomplished before he comes in here and the shit hits the fan. Hopefully, my schedule will be a little more back to normal by Monday, and I'll have time to post more regularly again. Be back later!

No comments: