Thursday, March 04, 2004

Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'....

Good morning people! It's Thursday morning, I've been up for 15 minutes, and I think it's time to go back to sleep. I'm very tired, for some reason. I don't even have the energy to get in the shower, but I know I've got to. Maybe it will help me wake up. I don't have a whole lot to say today, mostly cuz I'm not awake yet, so I'm gonna go do a little blog surfing for ya, to give ya something to occupy yourself with. To get some links for you to check out, I began by surfing at random one of the links on my blogroll.. over yonder -------> and then I clicked on one of their blogroll links, and clicked on one blogroll link from the next site, and then clicked on one from that site's blogroll, etc. Normally, I would write a little about each link and tell you why I decided it was linkworthy, but I just don't have the energy right now, maybe I'll fix it up all purty for ya later, but for right now let's just say I chose each one of these links to share and hope you like them. It should keep you occupied fo a while, until my brain kicks in to gear. Enjoy!


Chaotic Not Random


serenity now


one girl's life...



No Bowl Of Cherries...


MissDirected



Enjoy Every Sandwich



* ~ kiss my tiara ~ *




pasty white girl


mimi smartypants



Dysfunction Junction



Subversive harmony

No comments: