Monday, March 01, 2004

Today's Horoscope

LEO
Rising sign: GEMINI


March 1, 2004
Whatever your situation is, Susanne, today you could encounter someone new and exciting that could produce a powerful romantic attraction within you. This can be delightful, and there is no reason why you shouldn't enjoy this person's company. Nonetheless, a little caution is called for before taking any action. Take the time to get to know this person better before you decide to seek any sort of involvement, whether casual or serious. All may not be as it appears.

Hmm...powerful romantic attraction, huh? That sounds interesting. I love a little romance and flirting. It says I can enjoy the person's company (just don't tell J..shhh) I don't suppose it's very accurate, though, unless I actually ever left my house.

No comments: