Friday, March 26, 2004

WTF #151

I think all the whiny assholes whining about the words "under God" in the Pledge of Allegience, and trying to get the word God taken off everything, everywhere, because they don't believe there is a God should shut the phuque up and go back to the corner to continue smoking their crack. Get a life people!! One nation under God... In God We Trust.. In or Out? Who gives a shit! Yeah, I do choose to believe in God, but I'm not religious at all. If asked, I couldn't give you any specific religion that I feel affiliated with, as I think organized religions are pretty much a crock of shit, but I choose to believe there is some sort of higher power. It makes me feel better. Do I think you should believe NOPE! I don't give a rat's ass if you worship God, nothing, Satan, or a one-eyed, purple Chimpanzee, that's up to you. I'm just so sick of this politically correct, don't offend anyone bullshit. God forbid. Excuse me.. I guess I shouldn't say that either. It's getting so that we'll have to change it to "He who should not be named".. so as not to piss some asshole off. If you don't believe, then just don't say the words that you don't approve of. Don't believe them, laugh at the stupid fools who do believe in some make believe being.. Hell, some people believe in fairies, ghosts, and unicorns. You don't? Well, shit.. let's stop anything pertaining to them too. Why should you be affronted by pictures of fairies and ghost stories, cuz you don't believe in them. What about your rights, damn it! That's some pretty darn offensive stuff. Okay, I'm done ranting. I just can't help but be irritated by the petty stupidness of some people.

No comments: