Friday, April 02, 2004

Ananova - 'Fat' bride-to-be given weighty ultimatum

'Fat' bride-to-be given weighty ultimatum

'Fat' bride-to-be given weighty ultimatum

A German man has given his 14-stone girlfriend an unusual marriage proposal after telling her he is only prepared to marry 10 stones of her.

Rolf Schmidt, 38, says he will only marry Isabel Witte if she loses four stone, and manages to fit into her old jeans, a size 32. She is currently a size 42



I think, if my boyfriend told me he'd only marry me if I got down to a certain weight, I'd tell him to bite my fat ass! What would he do if, after she loses all the weight, and they get married, she gains it back? Will he threaten to divorce her, or actually do it, unless she loses it again? Doesn't sound like anyone I'd want to marry! But, that's just me...

No comments: