Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Because Everyone Else Is Doing It...

tuesday is chooseday


    Would you rather:
  1. have the lifetime channel make a movie out of your life OR the playboy channel?

  2. Hmm..since even the Playboy Channel wouldn't be able to make my life seem sexy, I'd have to say Lifetime.
  3. lick a cat's nose OR give it a proctology exam without gloves? (thanks nicole)

  4. Since I'm a much bigger fan of licking things than of sticking things up butts, I'd have to go with lick the nose.
  5. find a bag containing $20,000 and turn it in before you find out it belonged to an known mob boss OR not turn it in, spend it all, and find out it belonged to an orphange?
  6. br> Spend Spend Spend..okay, that's wrong of me, but in my defense, I didn't know it belonged to the orphans until it was too late. But, to make it up to them, I'll let them play with all my new toys!!
  7. find out your parents kidnapped you when you were a baby and raised you as their own OR find out you had a twin that died at birth that they never told you about?

  8. Hmm..that's a tough one. I think it would upset me less to know I had a twin that died. It would be sad, and I'd wish I had gotten to be able to grow up with my twin, but I think it would be less upsetting than to think they family I grew up believing was my real family wasn't really my family.

No comments: