Saturday, April 17, 2004

Blech

Ya ever have one of those days? I feel so blech today. I have no energy, and don't want to do anything. It's too taxing to even watch TV. I think I slept too much, cuz I slept 5 hours in a row last night, got up for about 3 or 4 hours, then slept another 4 hours or so. I woke up really achy, and feeling blech. My head is all cloudy. This sucks, so I think I'm going to have to get dressed and go out and find something to do, to see if I can shake it off. It's gorgeous outside today, so it's a good day for it. I know one thing though, I won't be venturing out into my backyard barefoot again, cuz I got a zillion tiny, itchy ant bites on my feet yesterday from doing that, and a few on my legs. I learned my lesson, let me tell ya. I even have an ant bite on the inside of my thigh..up high..dangerously close to where it would be really, really embarrasing to have to keep scratching it in public. Its' NOT a good thing. We went to Wally World last night and got some kill the little phuqer spray, so their little feet biting days are numbered. Well, I'm outta here for now. I'm off to find something fun to do.

No comments: