Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Happy Hump Day

J is mad at me today. Actually, he's mad at me still from yesterday. He came home hungry last night, and I didn't feel like cooking. I wasn't hungry, and I was busy, and I just didn't feel like it, so I didn't. he ended up having to fix himself a sandwich or something..poor baby! So, he got all pissed off, I had to listen to the "You don't care about me. You dont' care about anyone but yourself. Why don't you just admit you wish I'd leave. You obviously don't want me here..blah blah blah" It's almost easier just to get up and fix him something than to have to listen to the whining and endless list of bullshit I have to endure if I decide I don't feel like cooking..or whatever other thing he's pissed about. So today, to be nice, I cooked dinner early, and its in there all ready for him when he gets home. Now, of course, he'll either be happy because he'll have food, or, more likely, he'll whine because I fixed it early and it will have to be reheated. It won't be fresh. Oh suuuure. You get a fresh, hot meal, and I get re-warmed stuff. I can't win! We'll see what happens when he gets home tonight, I guess. Maybe he'll surprise me and he'll say "Gee baby, that was just wonderful of you to take time out of your busy day to feed me. Even though it's not your job or your responsibility, because I'm a grown-ass man and you are not my mommy" LOLOLOL I kill me!

No comments: