Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I'm a Big Geek

Yeah, I'm a big ol' geek. I'm all aflutter. Guess who's on Ellen today, and I'm just diggin' it.. Go on..guess! yeah, it's Barry Manilow. He's on Ellen, singing Mandy, Looks Like We Made It, I write the Songs, Copacabana..and I'm singing along, cuz I'm a big ol' geek. I loooove me some Barry. It's not like I usually sit and listen to him, and play his CD or anything, because I do own a couple, of them, but when I hear him on the radio, when he's on a talk show, and I hear that voice, I just can't help myself. I just sing along and it makes me happy. Barry Manilow is one of those people that immediately remind of a certain time, a certain place, a certain person. Like, oh yeah, this song reminds of when I.. . He's tied up in memories big-time for me. Okay, now that I've disclosed my secret shame, I'm going to finish watching Barry..and may even dig out a CD or two later.




No comments: