Sunday, April 18, 2004

Sun Shiney Day

It's days like today that make me wish I could pack up and go work outside. It's beautiful out there! Bright, sunny, with a nice breeze, and I got lots of little wild flowers poking up around my yard. Knowing that it's nice out like that, makes it pert near impossible for me to concentrate to get any actual work done anyway, cuz I want to go outside and play. If I had a pool.. fagedabowdit! I'd be in the pool, lounging around, drinking some fancy tropical drink..or even a cold beer. I certainly wouldn't be sitting here in front of this computer attempting to work. When I get some money ::snicker::: I'm totally putting in a pool and building one of those sunrooms, and I'll move my computer out there and sit in the sun room with the windows wide open, and then every so often, I'll take a break and jump in the pool for a bit. Right now, I got no money, I got nuthin', so I'm forced to sit in here and try to ignore the fact that I know it's nice and sunny, and perfect beach weather out there. Ahhh...the beach.. I haven't been to the beach in ages. I live 20 minutes away from several beaches..and I don't go. Of course, that's cuz on the weekends they get real crowded, and I'm not overly fond of sand..but it sure is relaxing and pretty out there. Sad thing is, I took Friday and Saturday off, so I did sit out in the yard and relax some. It just wasn't enough. Since I took those two days off, I have no choice but to work today. If that isn't bad enough, I'm relatively sure there will be many, many more beautiful, sunny days over the next few months. Seeing that it's Florida and all, that tends to happen quite often. I don't know how I'm going to get any work done between now and September..

No comments: