Tuesday, April 27, 2004

There's not much to report around here, but I just thought I'd check in. Blogging has been light cuz my brain has been on vacation. I have no thoughts. Nothing to share. Nothing going on. Or, at least nothing in the least interesting. The drama still rages on with the deal between my friend and her ex. Only now, it's all about J and his big mouth. It appears J said a little more to the new girlfriend than was first reported. He has known the girl for a while, and they were chatting, and he, apparently, not only said he thought my friend was a bitch, but he said some stuff about ME. We don't know why he would say that about her, she's never done anything to him, and I don't know why he would say the things about me they claim he said either, but he did. The conversation got logged, and it was all sent to my friend. See..as I said, all of this is pretty boring, so I really don't have much to blog about. Nothing has been going on. We went to my mom's for dinner on Saturday, and that was fun. J went over and mowed their lawn for them, so my dad wouldn't have to do it with his emphysema and stuff, and we stayed and had pork roast and visited for a bit. That was about the big excitement for my week. Sad, aint it! Maybe this week will be better, and I'll be able to find something interesting to blog about. Hope springs eternal.

No comments: