10. You couldn't figure out how to break the seal on your
standardized intelligence test, so you had to give up.
9. You wonder how the deer know to cross at the deer crossing
8. You are confused by the plot twists of a Bugs Bunny cartoon.
7. You once tried to solve a Rubik's cube and had to be
institutionalized for over a year.
6. You had trouble getting in even before they saw the decimal
point in your IQ.
5. You are still struggling to finish "Shoe Laces For Dummies."
4. Your family had a celebration when you scored a "perfect
10" points on your SAT.
3. You don't watch PBS because there are no Budweiser or Taco
2. Homer Simpson is your idol.
1. That "which comes first" thing about chicken and eggs just
makes you hungry.