Friday, May 21, 2004

It's an absolutely beautiful day here in Jacksonville today. The sun is shining and it's gonna be about a gazillion degrees, which makes me happy that I work at home and inside where the AC works really well. I don't have to go out and drive anywhere and be out there in the heat. I went and sat on my deck this morning for a little bit when I let the dogs out, and it's so nice and peaceful out there early in the morning, when nobody is really out and about yet, and the sun is beaming down onto the grass. I sit on my swing and rock slowly back and forth. It's so funny to watch Jazmine, because she'll go out and just immediately find a spot in the sun and plop down on the grass. Sometimes she rolls over with her legs in the air and lets the sun shine on her belly. She knows. like the rest of us, that there ain't nuthin' like the warmth of the sun on your belly. Personally, my belly hasn't seen the sun in a looong time, because I don't want to scare the neighbors. It is nice to have the sun shining and to have it be so nice out, but it really doesn't do much to help me, in terms of feeling antsy. I'm still feeling very bored and unsettled about my life, and wanting to go out and do things. Having it be so nice out, makes it so much harder to sit here and concentrate on work and boring crap. J is working today, but he should be home soon, and he never wants to do anything I want to do. He says I'm boring, and I don't want to do anything, but what it is, is that I don't want to do the things he wants to do. I want to do stuff that's fun. I have noone to do it with though, so I guess I might as well just sit here and resign myself to the fact that I'm going to be bored for eternity, and get some work done.

No comments: