Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Just Stuff

I know, I know, I'm slacking in a major way on my posting. I haven't had much going on, and I have a whole list of topics to blog about that I plan to get to, but I keep putting them off. I'll get to them eventually. I guess I'm still in the middle of my spring fever. Actually, I've been kind of busy, too. I'm working on trying to get my credit cleaned up so I can get the financing for the house. I'm thinking of painting my kitchen, living room, and bathroom, so I've been looking at paint samples and decorating type stuff. Also, I need want to replace the white tile bathroom floor. They've GOT TO GO. White bathroom floors are not something you need when you have 3 dogs, 2 cats, and a slobby boyfriend. I've been contemplating what I want to do, and trying to decide my priorities as far as what I want to work on first...in the house, as well as some other life issues. For instance, I desparately want a pool!! I'm talking d-e-s-p-a-r-a-t-e-l-y. So, I think I should wait til I get the financing set and get the house in my name before I make plans for a pool. That way I don't have to worry about having permission from Danny, or what anybody else says and stuff. But.. I really want one right now. Then again, I really want an inground pool, but I would have to have it financed. I would have another monthly expense. There's no way I can do that until I get the house financing set, so my debt ratio doesnt get screwed up and stuff. So, I'm thinking maybe I can get an above ground for the time being, and maybe work on saving some money towards the inground, and maybe in a year or two get the inground put in. I'd be fine with an above ground. But, then I'd want a deck and either way I go, I'd want a pool enclosure over it, to keep out the bugs and leaves and stuff. I hate crap floating in my pool. That's a lot of expense for something i'll only have a year or two.. soooo, I dont know what to do. To make matters worse, Jenny, the girl I'm training in transcription, just found a house to rent that she's moving into this weekend with a big inground pool..I'm sooo jealous, I'm dying. I'm happy for her, because she's delirious about it, but I'm still jealous. I WANT ONE. I'm not jealous of the 850.00 a month she's gonna pay for rent, but I'd pay that much for a place with a pool too. I keep telling myself that I don't need one really, they're a pain to maintain and keep clean, and it's a lot of extra expense I don't need, with the pool payments and chemicals and extra electricity use..but, so far, I'm not buying it. I have a whole list of other things I want and need to do, and no time or money to do them at the moment. GRRRRRRRR. The really bad thing is, I got paid yesterday and my check was about 1000.00 less than I expected..yeah..that's quite a lot to be missing. They claimed they didn't get my invoice for last pay period, and nobody called me to tell me, they just didn't pay me. I'll get a double check on the 10th. I'm pretty much utterly fucked. All I got paid for was my bonuses .. a whole 485.00..whoopee! I already sent out my rent check, and that's got to be paid by the 1st, I got my cell bill, and my student loan payments and a few other things that all came out or will be trying to come out..so there will be some major bouncing going on around here. There ain't a thing I can do about it either.. just kiss a hundred dollars or more in bounce fees bye bye. So, I have a lot going on in my head, and not much time to post at the moment.. but I'll be better shortly.. I hope.

No comments: