Thursday, May 06, 2004

KILL. ME. NOW.

My GAWD I'm so freakin' tired. I was up til 3:00 a.m., and it's now 7:00 it's time to get up again. I'm kinda hoping Jen calls today and says she won't be here, so I can hit my bed again. I was up helping a friend do this test she had to do, now she'll get to sleep in this morning, while I'll be up struggling to stay awake until 2:00. Something just ain't right with this picture. On the bright side, if she passes the test, and all goes well, I'll get 600.00 (long story), so I guess it's worth it. I would sell my first born child (not that I ever plan to have one) right now, for a couple hours of sleep. The only thing that might save me is if the jobs I download this morning are long ones, and it takes Jen a while to do them. That way, I can take a nap while she's working on them. Otherwise, I'm gonna be one miserable SOB today. I don't think even major amounts of caffeine will work today. Thank Gawd tomorrow's Friday, so I can sleep in. I think I'm gonna go take a cold shower, and see if that wakes me up.

No comments: