Saturday, May 22, 2004

The Pain! The Pain! Make it STOP!

There ain't a freakin' thing to watch on TV tonight. I wasn't in the mood to watch the WB's Superstar thing, so I went channel surfing and came upon "The Nick and Jessica Variety Hour" with Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey. OWWWWWWWWW..My Gawd is that some painful shit to watch! I've never seen the Newlyweds show, but I have heard all about the stupid things Jessica says. I think she's pretty, I think he's puuuuuurty. I think they both can sing well. Okay, I'll give them that. Parts of the show are funny and they look good together, but I had to watch Jessica stand next Jewel and try to sing "Who Will Save Your Soul" like Jewel does, and it had me cringing. She didn't sound bad, but to watch her face contortions and her chicken-like body movements..ewww. That's what it is, really. She reminds me of a chicken..and a stupid chicken at that.

No comments: