Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Pffffffffft

I don't know where the heck my time is going lately. It just seems like there's not enough hours in my day, and I'm not doing anything. I've got nothing going on, but I still can't seem to get anything done. I have barely had time to post, I haven't gotten much work done, I don't know what it is. All I do know, is I'm so very, very bored with my life right now. I don't know if it it's spring fever or what, but I'm very restless and agitated, and being really snippy with J, and I can't concentrate on much of anything. He's getting on my nerves, and it's not even really his fault. He's actually been trying to be nice and helpful, he gave me money, and hasn't been bitching alot or anything. He's just one of the things that rubs me the wrong way. My sister wanted me to go out with her last night, but I had to work because I am falling behind, and that kinda irritated me. It was all I could not to say phuque it and just go out and party with her. She wanted to go do some kareoke at Dave's. I never go out anymore, and I think that's part of what's irritating me. It seems like all I ever do is sit home, watch T.V., and work, and it's starting to get really depressing. It seems like the only place I ever go anymore is Wally World or the grocery store. I'm thinking I'm gonna see if maybe she wants to go out on Friday, and I'll go out and get drunk and have some fun. I'll go embarrass myself and do some kareoke. I've only ever gotten up and actually sang maybe once or twice, but if she'll get up and sing with me I'll do it. Today, I have to go to the doctor for my final check on my ear infection, and I really don't want to go. It's a waste of my $15.00 co-pay, since I can tell it's healed and I took all my meds and stuff. But, on the other hand, my sis is coming to fetch me to take me over there, and it will at least get me out of the house. I have to go to the grocery store (where else?!) while I'm out anyway, so I guess I might as well just go to the doctor and get it over with.

On a good note, I hooked my TiVO back up last night YEAH!! I have missed my TiVO. I love my TiVO. I unplugged it shortly after I moved here since I only have basic crap cable, and I was planning to get the full cable turned back on but I still haven't done it yet. I decided to wait until J starts paying me, because it's pretty expensive with the cable and the cable modem together every month. I figured it would give him incentive to start paying if he had to suffer through with the crap cable until he starts paying. So far, the plan hasn't been too successful. I didn't want to go through the whole download thing of changing my cable TV lineup, since I figured it wouldn't be that long before I would get it turned back on, so I've had it off. I couldn't take it anymore, so I said screw it and hooked that baby back up. Of course, it won't be long before I get the full cable turned back on, and I should have probably just waited, since J will be working again now and is supposed to start paying me every month, but that's okay. I TiVO'd the Gilmore Girls season finale and Law & Order SVU.. I LOVE that show. Gilmore Girls was soooo good! Sad, that you're life is so boring that watching Lorelai and Luke finally kiss makes you giddy. TV shouldn't make you giddy. LOL Plus, Rory gave it up to Dean..and I was so happy to see they got back together, even though he is married, and that she told Jesse to go screw, cuz I really can't stand him. It just made my night. I don't think I have a healthy level of involvement with my TV anymore. I definitely think I need to get out more.

No comments: