Friday, June 04, 2004

My Bad...

I have been a very bad blogger lately, I know. I haven't updated in three days, and I've hardly visited any of my regular blogroll haunts much at all. I have started five or ten posts over the past week that never got finished, but almost doing a post doesn't quite count. I don't have any excuse really, I guess I've just been busy concentrating on having a real life and contemplating my navel. It's not going very well, so far, but Im still holding out hope. I've basically spent a lot of time working, sleeping, and daydreaming. Trying to figure out what I want to do, and what I should do about the things that I'm not satisfied with. I did go ahead and post two of the posts that I had done and put on hold, because I realized that the reason I really hadn't posted the first one was because I'm still really censoring myself in terms of J and what might upset him. Then I realized, that I don't care. Not that I don't care about him or his feelings, but this is my Blog dammit! I started it for me, to vent and talk about what I want to talk about, and I'm going to continue to write what I like. If he doesn't want to read something, or something pisses him off, then he should just keep his nose the hell outta things that aren't meant for him. Then again, I am still planning to launch the new blog and start posting there soon, and I may remove that post and move it over there, just in case, if I finally get motivated to get the thing ready for company and start posting there, so then it will be okay. I won't have to worry about him finding it. Until then, there it is, and phuque it if it doesn't make anyone else happy. I kinda felt bad that I hadn't been posting, but then there's a lot of that going around lately. Lots of folks with may more regular readers than I'll ever have to worry about having here have been taking vacations from blogging. I apologize to the 3 of you for neglecting you, and I'll try to do better, but when there's nothing worth sharing in my head, there's not much I can do about it. So, I guess I just wanted to check in, and let anyone who may care know that I haven't abandoned you completely. I'm off now, but I'll be back soon with some more fascinating stuff.

No comments: