Thursday, August 26, 2004

Just Me Again

Slacking, slacking, slacking.. yeah, that's pretty much me here lately. I don't know where my time goes, but it sure as hell has been flying lately. It's 3 weeks and counting til I'm outta here, and I can't wait. I have been working hard trying to make lots of cash so I'll have some money to blow at the fair while I'm up there. I'm so excited about being able to go to the fair. I haven't been in 10 years. We're going on Friday, so I'll get to see Heart. I've seen them in concert before, and it was a great show, so I'm pretty happy about that. I kinda wish J was coming with me, only so he could go to the fair, cuz he'd really like it...but I'll try to enjoy myself without him. LOL Well, not much has been going on around here, so not much exciting to blog about. He took me to a movie on Friday night, to see I, Robot, and I really liked it. I especially liked Will Smith in his undies, and nekkid in the shower...whoohooo. Good movie! Oh yeah, the story was pretty good too, and the robots were neat to watch. So, that's pretty much it for now. It's back to work for me.. work work work.. I think I need me one of them sugar daddies.

No comments: