Thursday, September 16, 2004

What's WRONG With Me
Here Iam sitting in the airport, waiting on a flight..2,5 hours early BTW ..but that's a bitchfest for later...and i'm on vacation I earned it, I sure as hell need it, I can't wait to get there. So..why do I feel like I'm doing something wrong..like I should be home working and taking care of J and the puppies? I'm anxious about flying to start with, and now I feel guilty about abandoning my puppies, and not sitting home working when I could be. I think I'm demented or something. I know once I get there I'll be fine, and forget about guilt and work, and everything else. ...though I already miss the puppies, but right now I'm just gonna sit here and try not to think about all the things I should be doing besides loafing around taking vacations.

No comments: