Tuesday, October 05, 2004

All I Want For Christmas..


This is what I want for Christmas. Just in case anyone was planning on buying me something. LOL

Talks and sings "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch"
Play the part of The Grinch - talk into microphone and he'll move his mouth to words
Head turns and hips swing
Mouth moves to the words of song
Connect to stereo and he'll sing favorite tunes
Collapses to 3-feet for easy storage
his product operates with regular 120V A/C. A 120V A/C adapter jack is built into the base and the adapter is included with product. Input: 120V A/C 60 Hz. Output: 6V D/C 800 mA.

I saw him at Wally World the other night, and I just have to have him. The big dancing Santa and dancing Snowman are pretty kewl too, but I just really want the Grinch. J says no way is he buying it for me...freakin' party pooper, that's what he is! I can't believe they have all the Christmas stuff out already.. what happened to Halloween? Thanksgiving?.. don't wanna waste any time, I guess.

No comments: