Sunday, October 03, 2004

A Bunch Of Stuff...

As you can see below, I have posted some pictures of some stuff for your viewing pleasure. Because they post bottom to top, you may enjoy them more if you start with the last one and work your way up.. but then again, maybe not. I'll leave that up to you. I would have taken some pictures of the inside of the house, but..well..it's pretty scary in here. One day I will clean it, and then I promise to take pictures of the inside of my teenie tiny little house..because I know you're just dying to see it..*cough, cough*

Today, I realized something. There is more "top 40" type music on the radio that I really like these days than there has been for quite a while.. like these people. I really like them.

I woke up this morning with another ear infection, and it hurts. pretty much. I have decided I don't like pain. I took some pain stuff today, and put some antibiotic drops into it from the last one.. and Monday will probably find me treking to the doctor's office, if it isn't better from the drops by then. I hate doctors!.. and I hate ear infections.

I had to go to Wally World today, even though I was way tired, and didn't feel well cuz of my ear infucktion..but off we went. Actually, we went last night first, and the fugly slutty ho-bag (this name pretty much covers anyone who doesn't give me my way) behind the returns desk wouldn't give me money back for the wireless modem card I bought for my computer on Monday (which I bought to use during my hotel stay. so that I could work, with the full intention of returning it when I was done.. is that so wrong??), just because I couldn't find my receipt. She said the policy is 30 days with a receipt for modems and stuff. I needed my 50.00 back! Now, I know i've returned many a thing, computer related and not, without a receipt, and been given a refund. I knew I wouldn't get cash without the receipt, but usually they give you a gift card thingy for the amount. I was okay with that, since I had to buy groceries and some stuff, but the skanky ho just said no. I almost smacked her..but I didn't. I went home and luckily found the receipt on my bedroom floor, so we went back today.. even though he had to practically drag me outta the house. You know I don't feel good when i don't wanna go shopping. So anyway.. J actually gave me money.. I returned the modem, and then I was able to get the stuff I needed. He. Actually. Gave. Me. Money! Cash. Moola. Only 75.00, but still.. He also bought some trash cans for outside that we needed, and replaced the lawnmower blade he broke on the lawnmower I just paid to have fixed. I was really pissed about him breaking it, but it's all good now. Plus, he bought dinner yesterday and today for us, and had John come over to fix my ceiling fan. He earned some brownie points today. I may even have to give him a little sunthin sunthin. Probably not...but maybe. Speaking of a little sunthin sunthin.. the weirdest thing happened while I was standing in line at Wally World. This little redneck looking guy in a grimy Tshirt..and not so many of his teeth left.. walked up to me and said "Hey there darlin..you interested in a little lovin tonight?" WHAT THE FUCK! After I picked my jaw up off the floor...It really took all I could do not to slap him..or laugh in his face.. I said. "Uh, no .. I have a boyfriend, and he's right there" cuz J was walking up the aisle towards the checkout at just that moment. I was just in shock and didn't know what else to say. He just said, "Oh, okay", and walked away. Now.. I'm wondering if this approach has worked for him in the past. I couldnt quite figure out what would make someone walk up to a complete stranger in a checkout line and say that. Is it because he saw me and was so overcome by the utter hotness of me that he couldn't stop himself? Or is it because he saw a woman alone in the store, and figured I might be desperate enough to agree? LOL I don't know what his deal was, but he sure freaked me out. All I do know, is I would never be desperate enough to want to do anything with that guy..cept maybe let him use my shower and give him the number to a good dentist. J wanted to go find him and kick his ass, but he was already gone and out of the store. Not that it would have been worth it. Am I the only one this kinda stuff happens to? I swear, it's just something about me that draws all the freaks and weirdos.

There was a lot of kids in there tonight too, and I was watching them all walking around. This one little girl in particular was standing in the ice cream aisle, while her mom was checking out the frozen food. She was very little, blonde, with big blue eyes..and she had a little pink jacket in one hand, and a rubber spatula in the other. She was trying to put her jacket on, cuz it was cold in the ice cream aisle, and she couldn't manage it with the spatula in her hand. I watched her for a minute try to maneuver the jacket and the spatula, and having no luck, and then I offered to help her with her jacket. I held it for her while she put in one arm, then switched her spatula to the other hand and put in the other. Then I said, "There, is that better?" and she just sighed this big relieved sigh and said "Yes! Thank you!" and went to find her mom. I've been noticing kids a lot lately, and thinking about the whole biological clock thing. Mostly cuz I'm 38 now, getting older, and time isn't standing still. I think I've pretty much decided, with certainty, that I don't ever plan to have a baby. I was on the fence about it for a long time.. will I? won't I? do I want to? will I be okay if I don't ever have one? I was always leaning towards no, but the possibility was open..but I've pretty much jumped off the fence and decided that its just not something I need to do. I'm 38 and not with someone I could have a family with, and by the time I ever get with anyone I might want a family with, I'll probably be over 40. That's too late for me to want to start spawning. If I was going to do it, I would have done it years ago. I do love babies though, so somebody around here really needs to start having some. Luckily, I have plenty of nieces and nephews for that. I don't know.. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what the future brings. I've got some other thoughts on the subject, but that's a post for another day. Right now, I'm going to bed, cuz my ear infucktion is killing me.

No comments: