Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Givin' It Up

I give up. I am giving up the hope that my house will ever be truly clean, and I'm just gonna stop fighting the mess. I have been trying and trying to keep it clean and presentable, because I'm STILL waiting for the appraisers to call to come do the appraisal, so I can finally get the whole house sale thing going. It stays clean for all of 10 minutes, and it looks like I never touched it. Then ya just gotta do it all again! It's ridiculous. I don't even have kids, and I can't keep it clean. I try and try to just clean stuff as I go and keep on top of it, but somehow I turn around and it looks like one giant crapfest. So, I'm letting go. I'm giving it up. When the appraisers come, they can wade through the piles of dust and dog hair, move the dirty dishes off the couch, walk over the dirty clothes on the floor.. i just don't care anymore. Okay, it's not quite that bad in here, but it just feels like it! LOL  I don't know where my time goes anymore. My blogging is down from regular to once in a while, and it's cuz I just don't have the time to sit and compose a post worth reading. I want to, I really do, and I keep trying to make time to do it, but I blink and there goes my day. I blame it on that whole work thing, I guess. Trying to catch up and dig myself outta the hole I'm in after those POS hurricanes has kept me busy a lot. It's gonna take me a while to get back on track, but I'm trying to hold it all together. The one good thing is J has been pretty good lately. He's been helpful around the house, and not bitching, and he's actually trying to help me by giving me a little cash when he can. One less thing I have to stress about. I'm sure it's a temporary thing, and he'll go back to irking me shortly, but for now it's been pretty peaceful around here lately. Okay, its bed time and I'm outta here for now.

No comments: