Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Hail To The Chief

Well, Bush was the big weiner! As I kinda figured he would be. Even though I wasn't really sure who I woulda voted for, I kinda think I would have went with Kerry. I tend to be a liberal sort, and I don't like Bush's foreign policy too much, and I don't like his opinions on abortion, etc. Then again, I kinda think he got us into this mess, he should have to get us out. We'll just have to wait and see what happens, I guess. Good news is, it's just four short years in the long, long history of the U.S. President's come and go, and who knows, he may surprise everyone and actually do well. Either way, in four years we'll have no choice but to pick someone else. We'll have two fresh new choices, and with any luck one or both of them will be better than the choices we were given this year. I'm surprised it wasn't a lot closer than it was, considering the number of people who I know were voting for Kerry. Oh well, it's done and over with, and Bush at least is a known evil. We know where he stands, and know what to expect. It's all good.

On the lighter side, tonight is the Most. Dramatic. Rose. Ceremony EVER! night. Yes, that's right, it's Bachelor night. I've been watching. I can't help myself. Byron is pretty hot, and OMG I'm sooo glad he finally got rid of psycho Jayne. Man, she was a nut case. Tonight is hibbity jibbity night.. the Fantasy Overnight Date show...aka Byron gets some Bootie night. You know they're all totally gonna be sayin' yes to sharing the fantasy suite. Cuz that's what the little tramps always do. Can't blame em, really, cuz I'd totally give Byron a little bit of sunthin', sunthin'. C'mon..ya know you would too. Even though I don't usually like blondes, he's pretty hot. He looks like a guy I used to date way back when...yummy. So, I'm going to get me something to drink and hunker down to watch the show.

No comments: