Thursday, November 18, 2004

MEN SUCK!!

Why is it, that men are such assholes!! Okay, let me rephrase that.. why is that the men who end up with me are such assholes!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. Why is it, that I can't have a calm, reasonable, normal conversation, without wanting to smash him over the head with a very heavy, blunt object? Any time I try to talk to him about anything, he somehow manages to get me so frustrated and pissed off, I end up screaming at him like a mad woman, and usually hanging up the phone on him. I don't scream at people! I'm a calm, rational, easygoing person. I don't argue and fight. I'm sensible and understanding.. until I talk to J. My GAWD he's such an ass sometimes! All I tried to do was tell him that Jazmine somehow got out of the yard, even though the gates were closed and there are no holes anywhere. She can't jump the fence, so I can only assume that someone let her out. He tells me not to let them out in the yard to run anymore, to which I reply that I got the yard for the dogs to run in, so why should I punish them and not let them run, or tie them up when I put them out, because some idiot in my neighborhood wants to let them out the gate? I'll just get a lock for the gates. Simple, right!? Then he tells me I shouldn't bother to tell him anything, if I'm not going to take his suggestions. This pissed me off. I can't tell him anything. I can't have a conversation with him about things that go on, unless I agree with him about what to do? So, I said, what if she had gotten out of the yard was lying dead in the street...should I not mention this because he can't do anything to help? I suppose I should just act like nothing happened, and let him figure it out for himself. Why bother with anything so assinine as conversation! I seriously need to rethink this whole living together thing. He just needs to go, and I really and truly don't think it will be long before he will be gone. Now, excuse me while I go get something strongly alcoholic and try to calm myself...

No comments: