Thursday, January 06, 2005

Addicted Much?

I just watched that new show "Medium", and looks like I've got another must see to add to the list. From the looks of it, it's gonna be a good one. It's bad enough that I'm already addicted to CSI:Everything and all of the Law & Order shows. I watch all of them that I can, I totally love those shows. On top of being forever addicted to Charmed. I know, some people think its a stupid show, or a show "for 14 year olds" or something, but I totally love that show. People who say it sucks, have probably never really watched it. I'm completely psyched because the 1st season is coming out on DVD Feb 1st, and I'm gonna buy it for sure. Now, the only problem is that Medium will be on at 10 on Mondays, which means I'll have to choose between that one and CSI: Miami. I guess I'm gonna have to figure out how to do that thing with the TiVO, where you can watch one thing and record another.. I'm no good at choices.

No comments: