Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super bowl Tickets

Wanna go to the SuperBowl? Hurry! There's still tickets available..if you got an extra $2000 to $4000!!!! Super bowl Tickets - Purchase Tickets Online for Super bowl WOW. They're selling PARKING SPOTS for 200-300 dollars. Daaaaamn. People have rented their houses and apartments out for the week for from hundreds to $10,000+ dollars. It's FOOTBALL PEOPLE!! Just daaaaaaamn I'm so tempted to run downtown and join the fun, but I just have got to work. Plus, I got $11.00 to my name, so it's not like I'd be able to have any big fun ..can't eat or drink anything, and can't even buy souvenirs. But there's free concerts and tons of celebs down there. The Landing is packed (where Terry Bradshaw and those guys are broadcasting from) and so is Metropolitan Park (where Kelly Clarkson, Randy Jackson, and Jillian Barberi are). I'm sure it's a madhouse and you'd have to park a zillion miles from everything..probably this side of the river..and walk over the bridge to get to the Landing. No thanks.. my back would be in agony. But it sure looks like some serious fun!

No comments: