Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I Am Still Alive.. Barely..

Hello everybody..sorry my posts are so few and far between lately, but there's just so much going on, but nothing newsworthy really. I don't have time to breathe, let alone post..or sleep, but I'm fixin' to quit Job #1 and then I'll just have one job. Though I'll still have no time, because they keep me so busy, I don't think I've had a full day off since I started in December. I keep meaning to take one, but there's always so much that needs to be done, and when your boss is one of your best friends, and she's begging you to help..and they're willing to pay you for your time.. it's hard to say no. J has been working YEAH! as a security guard and working lots and lots of hours. Of course, he still hasn't given me any money because he's so far behind on things that he absolutely has to pay first..like car payments, insurance, and such.. that he got his first check and it was gone. Im supposed to get some from him out of his second check at the end of the month.. we'll see how that goes. I do plan to slow down on the work pretty soon, I have to because my house looks like hell, and I need to get a grip on my life and find some time to do something other than work. This week has been busy, busy too, just running around with errands and whatnot on top of the long hours, and today is going to be just as bad. I have to bring Belle to the vet in the morning, because she has this really weird, gaping hole in her belly. We found it tonight, and we have no idea what the hell it is, how it got there, or how long it's been there. It's just a hole, a quarter size or just a bit bigger, tear in her belly. and you can see inside it.. it's GROSS. She's not bleeding from it, and it doesn't seem to bother her, but it's freaking me out. I hope he can look at it and give me some kinda clue as to what may have caused it, cuz I couldn't begin to imagine. I washed it out, put gauze around it and wrapped an Ace bandage around her to keep her from licking it, and we'll see what he says tomorrow. So, other than that, there's not much going on. I have been spending some time with this chat group I started on Yahoo Groups.and we have a great bunch of people so far, so I'm running that too, which takes a bit of time, further taking my time away from posting. That's about it for now I guess, and hopefully when things calm down and I quit Job#1 and find half a second, I'll go back to posting more regularly. Until then, I'll just post when I can..and try not to go months between posts.


Okay, later!! I'll post again when I can...

No comments: