Sunday, August 14, 2005

ALL THE NEWS....

Hello my little luv muffins! How is everyone's Sunday going so far? Mine is going pretty good so far.. Its only noon and I've already managed to work a little bit, go grocery shopping, and out to breakfast. I'm on a roll today!! We went to Huddle House for breakfast and I had a really, really yummy western omelet.. mmmmmm.... we didn't go to Wally World, like we had planned, cuz we didnt feel like dealing with Sunday morning crowds.. so we ended up at Winn Dixie where I somehow managed to spend over $200.. of course 20+ of that was his cigarettes and another 20+ of it was dog and cat food, but still ...that wasn't cheap. Guess that's what happens when ya let your fridge get empty before ya go shopping LOL This eating crap is pretty darn expensive these days. Gas is up to 2.55 a dang gallon too. sheesh.. time to buy a bike...

Okay, so I know it's been a few months since I've posted anything at all .. and anyone who might care probably thought I died .. or at least completely gave up the blog, but nope. I'm still alive and kicking, and still posting. So, maybe I'm only averaging one post every 3 months, but whatta ya want. I'm a busy, busy girl these days. I'm back to working 3 jobs as of last week. I like them pretty much...too early to tell if they have long-term possibilities, but it's all good for now.

I'm STILL trying to get my house bought.. Yeah, Its been a year and a half since I moved in.. but I finally had an actual appraisal done last Wednesday, so I think we're actually in the home stretch now. I might actually FINALLY get it done. Don't hold your breath though. There's always the chance something will go wrong. The biggest worry is that they will start putting leins on the property before I get it bought because the guy I'm buying it from has a full blown coke habit and lost his job.. is about to have his truck repo'd.. yeah, he's not doing well.. and before they start going after him and I get screwed, I gotta get it all done. So, pray for me!! I have big ideas and plans for upgrading and renovating once the deal is done, but am holding off on anything til its final. I want to add a room, enlarge the kitchen, add a 1/2 to 3/4 bath, move the washer and dryer inside where they belong, paint,.. that kinda stuff.. I want to make a little patio/courtyard area in the front of the house too..and J says he'll put in a pond for me... but It's all gonna take time.

As you can see, j is still here, but his days are numbered. We're not much more than roomies anymore anyway, but he's been working steady the past few months and paying me rent WOOHOOOO.. . but really, we get on each other's nerves more than anything, and I'm sick of the crap. Besides, there's someone. maybe a couple someone's even.. that I'm kinda wanting to get closer to. There's things brewing that I can't really get into at the moment, lets just put it that way. I'm going away in November ..  up to Mass for a week to visit Lisa.. I'm really excited about that and I'll have more news to report regarding him and the things that are brewing after that week... I know, ya can't wait can ya!! So.. anyway.. that's about all the news for the moment, and maybe I'll actually post again before the next 3 months is up. ..maybe...

No comments: