Monday, November 14, 2005

Just Me Again!

It's Monday..again.. blech! only a week and a half left before Thanksgiving. Everyone got your turkeys and turkey day stuff bought? Before you know it, we'll be watching the Macy's parade and stuffing ourselves silly..wooohooo. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was actually a good one. Even though my computer decided to bite the big one and I had to install Windows XP..well the bf did it actually, cuz he's good like that.. but I went out Friday night, since I couldn't work, with my sister to drink some beers and sing a little kareoke. We only got to do 2 songs, but we had a good time. I only do kareoke at this little neighborhood dive bar...I'm too chicken to do it anywhere else. LOL I like doing it there too cuz they all cheer and tell you how awesome you sound ..cuz they're all really drunk. LOL There are some really, really good singers that sing there though. We didn't stay out late, cuz she had to get up early to go to work..but at least I got outta the house.. out with the 3-dimensional people..and that hardly ever happens anymore. The rest of the weekend I cleaned my nasty pigsty of a house .. and eventually I will get everything put back where it belongs that I pulled apart while cleaning. They just finished reinstalling my work software so I guess It's back to work now, so I can try ot make up for the 3 days I lost with the computer redo.. big fun!!! yippeeeeee

1 comment:

meghaningals0764 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog