Thursday, April 14, 2011

All My Children and One Life to Live Cancelled..The End Of An Era..

all_my_children_2001a

 

The ABC Soap fans on Twitter are on fire today after ABC announced it is cancelling two of its long-running soaps, All My Children and One Life To Live. There have been rumors over the past few months that they might cancel one of them, but I don’t think anyone ever thought they would cancel both!  I have been watching these 2 shows for the past 30 years, and I’m so sad to hear they will be ending. I grew up with a lot of these characters. I don’t know what they think they’re going to put in their place, but whatever it is, I certainly will not be watching.  It is definitely the end of an era, because these are 2 of the best soaps on daytime today..daytime TV will never be the same....

No comments: