Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My First Squidoo Payout Earnings

Squidoo

Image via Wikipedia

 

I joined Squidoo back in 2009 with the intention of jumping in, making lots of lenses, and making lots of money.  I wish I had actually done that, because by now I’d have lots of lenses making me money already, but, unfortunately, I didn’t.  A couple months ago, February I think it was, I decided to get on the ball and actually do something there.  I have, so far, a total of 18 lenses and this past payday I got my first Squidoo payment from my lenses.  I made a grand total of $7.74.  Okay, so I’m not getting rich here, but I don’t think that’s half bad for not really doing much of anything. I haven’t done much but create them and then update them here and there. Some of them do need a little makeover, but overall I think they are looking okay.  I have plans to do a little article marketing and work on some backlinking in the near future, but as of yet I really haven’t done much in the way of promoting them and I have made a couple sales.  Yesterday, I woke up to find I had made 6 sales on one of them!  That was a sweet surprise! That was the first “big” sale I’ve made so I was pretty excited about it. I will get paid for next payday, and hopefully I will have made some more sales by then. ...

Note: Cross posted from The World According to Suze.

Permalink

No comments: